December 29, 2011
You may or may not have heard of the Care Savings Plan, but in either case, you should know the benefits. Why? Because you could be missing out on real savings that your family can really use, and especially in an economy like this. When you really dig into the savings you and your family get, singing up for the Care Savings Plan is a no-brainer.
First, let’s look at some of the savings you get:
- $68 Office Visit*
- 20% Discount on Labs, X-Rays & Procedures
- $20 Flu Shots (20% Discount!)
- Enrollment Fee of Only $18/mo or $216/year
- Application Fee is only $10 (one-time fee)
- You and your entire family receive ALL these discounts for as long for as long as you’re actively enrolled
- PLUS you get 10-60% discount at participating pharmacies, vision and hearing providers, and dental offices
The Care Savings Plan can save you and your family a considerable amount off of the regular office visit. The fact that you get that reduced $68 ON YOUR FIRST VISIT, how do you not sign up for this? The Care Savings Plan was created mostly for individuals and families without insurance, and we want you to take advantage of it.
One thing to keep in mind is that the Care Savings Plan is NOT insurance. It is a plan that is put together to give you savings, but is absolutely not health insurance. These differences are important, because you do need to secure health insurance for your family for a whole host of reasons. Because health insurance covers such a wide range of maladies, it’s a must. There is no long term contract, this is a month to month plan, allowing you to opt out of it at any time
Check out the Care Savings Plan for your family today, you’ll be glad you did.
- - 2013 -
- March 2013(1)
- February 2013(2)
- January 2013(6)
- - 2012 -
- December 2012(1)
- July 2012(3)
- June 2012(2)
- February 2012(3)
- - 2011 -
- December 2011(5)
- December/31:How Do Sports Physicals Work......
- December/31:3 Symptoms That Should NOT......
- December/31:The True Value of a Austin......
- December/31:Sports Physical: One More......
- December/29:Care Savings Plan: Is It Right......
- November 2011(6)
- November/22:3 Tips on PIcking the Best......
- November/22:What is a Austin Walk In......
- November/18:Austin Family Care Clinics: 3......
- November/04:Flu Shots are even more......
- November/04:Flu Season in Austin: It's......
- November/04:How to NOT Get The Flu in......
- October 2011(3)
- - 2010 -
- August 2010(1)
- January 2010(1)
- - 2009 -
- September 2009(1)
- April 2009(1)
- March 2009(2)
- - 2008 -
- December 2008(1)