December 31, 2011
What exactly is a walk in clinic in Austin, and how does it benefit you and your family? The simple fact is that you don’t always know when you’re kids are going to get sick, fall and hurt themselves, or spike a fever. You need a resource available to you and your family that doesn’t require you to make an appointment to be able to get care when they need it. Let’s look a little further.
Health care is critical to your children, and you need to have access to it when and where you need it. If you have children, you understand that an appointment doesn’t always make sense (in fact, rarely is that the case with kids!), and it’s great to have access to a facility that aligns its operating procedure to that fact. Walk in clinics in Austin do just that. Most walk in clinics, if they are set up correctly, will deal with a wide variety of illnesses and health needs, both prevention and non-prevention related. Typical needs covered by walk in clinics in Austin are:
• Sore Throats
• Ear Infections
• Poison Ivy
• Minor skin infections and burns
• Laceration repair and wound care
• Fractures and athletic injuries
• Respiratory Illnesses
• Gynecologic and genitourinary problems
• Mild stomach aches
• Minor eye problems and nose bleeds
You parents know that this covers the vast majority of the ailments you deal with when it comes to your kids. The nice thing is that you don’t have to run down to the ER every time something on this list happens; that is, if you have a good walk in clinic close to you. Find one you can trust, and if you have kids, put them on speed dial!
- - 2013 -
- March 2013(1)
- February 2013(2)
- January 2013(6)
- - 2012 -
- December 2012(1)
- July 2012(3)
- June 2012(2)
- February 2012(3)
- - 2011 -
- December 2011(5)
- December/31:How Do Sports Physicals Work......
- December/31:3 Symptoms That Should NOT......
- December/31:The True Value of a Austin......
- December/31:Sports Physical: One More......
- December/29:Care Savings Plan: Is It Right......
- November 2011(6)
- November/22:3 Tips on PIcking the Best......
- November/22:What is a Austin Walk In......
- November/18:Austin Family Care Clinics: 3......
- November/04:Flu Shots are even more......
- November/04:Flu Season in Austin: It's......
- November/04:How to NOT Get The Flu in......
- October 2011(3)
- - 2010 -
- August 2010(1)
- January 2010(1)
- - 2009 -
- September 2009(1)
- April 2009(1)
- March 2009(2)
- - 2008 -
- December 2008(1)