November 22, 2011
Walk in clinics are not new to Austin, but they are growing in popularity. The benefits stack up fast, but you might not be aware of them at first, so we’re going to talk about a few that you may or may not realize. Let’s get started.
First, in a walk in clinic in Austin, you don’t have to make an appointment. This may not seem like a big deal, but if you have a screaming two-year-old with a fever who needs attention, going to a medical care facility that does not force you to have an appointment is a big deal. This is important when there is an emergency, but what if there isn’t?
Non-emergency medical care could be even higher on the list of factors that favor a Austin walk in clinic over standard general practice doctor’s offices. Think about it; you need to get flu shots for you, your husband and your three kids, but their schedules are all over the place. Your husband really needs to do it on the weekend, while each of your kids have different days of the week that would be best. THEN, right when you are about to take your 13-year-old in for his flu shot, your 10-year-old’s soccer practice ends early and you have to go pick them up, ruining your appointment to get the oldest’s shot administered, right? Hold on, this is a walk in clinic, so you don’t have to have an appointment! See the benefit? As soon as you have a free hour, take one or even two kids over and get their shots, and you’re on your way. This makes routine medical care for your family a LOT less stressful.
- - 2013 -
- March 2013(1)
- February 2013(2)
- January 2013(6)
- - 2012 -
- December 2012(1)
- July 2012(3)
- June 2012(2)
- February 2012(3)
- - 2011 -
- December 2011(5)
- December/31:How Do Sports Physicals Work......
- December/31:3 Symptoms That Should NOT......
- December/31:The True Value of a Austin......
- December/31:Sports Physical: One More......
- December/29:Care Savings Plan: Is It Right......
- November 2011(6)
- November/22:3 Tips on PIcking the Best......
- November/22:What is a Austin Walk In......
- November/18:Austin Family Care Clinics: 3......
- November/04:Flu Shots are even more......
- November/04:Flu Season in Austin: It's......
- November/04:How to NOT Get The Flu in......
- October 2011(3)
- - 2010 -
- August 2010(1)
- January 2010(1)
- - 2009 -
- September 2009(1)
- April 2009(1)
- March 2009(2)
- - 2008 -
- December 2008(1)