Care Savings Card - A Discount Medical Plan
What is the Care Savings Card?
It is a discount card that provides discounts to patients and their families at Urgent and Family Care. In addition to our office patients can also receive discounts at participating pharmacies, vision providers, dental offices, as well as on hearing services, diabetic supplies and vitamins.
Urgent and Family Care Medical Discount
- • $68 Office Visit*
- • 20% Discount on labs, x-rays and procedures
- • $20 sports physical anytime (50% Discount)
- • $20 flu shots (20% Discount)
- Enrollment fee: $18/mo or $216/year
- Application charge: $10 (one-time fee at the time of enrollment)
You and your entire family receive these discounts as long as you are actively enrolled.
PLUS… 10%-60% at participating pharmacies, vision providers, dental offices, as well as on hearing services, diabetic supplies and vitamins. CLICK HERE to learn about these Additional Savings.
Are you ready to start SAVING?
- • This plan is NOT insurance.
- • This plan provides discounts at certain healthcare providers for medical services.
- • This plan does not make payments directly to providers of medical services.
- • The plan member is obligated to pay for all healthcare services but will receive a discount from those healthcare providers who have contracted with the discount plan.
- • This discount card program contains a 30 day cancellation period. Member shall receive a full refund of membership fees, excluding registration fee, if membership is cancelled within the first 30 days after receipt of membership materials. Available only in Texas.