Flu Shots and Vaccinations
Flu Shots and Vaccinations Available at Austin Urgent and Family Care
Maintaining your health is important. An integral part of your overall health involves receiving routine vaccinations. At Austin Urgent and Family Care, we are dedicated to maintaining and improving the health of area residents. At this time, we offer the following vaccinations:
- FLU SHOTS (influenza, NOW Available 12 yrs and up.)
- Austin Urgent Care provides traditional “killed” vaccine injections. As a result, this vaccine cannot cause the flu.
- Common side effect: Soreness at injection site
- Available on a walk-in bases while supplies last
- Cost: $25 payable by cash or credit card at the time of service as we do not file these with insurance
- Please see the information below regarding flu shots:
- Pneumonia (recommended for 65 years and older)
- Hepatitis A & B
- Tetanus & DTAP (pertussis)
- Meningococcal (Meningitis)
Please contact us to confirm vaccination availability and pricing.