Flu Shots and Vaccinations
Flu Shots and Vaccinations Available at Austin Urgent and Family Care
Maintaining your health is important. An integral part of your overall health involves receiving routine vaccinations. At Austin Urgent and Family Care, we are dedicated to maintaining and improving the health of area residents. At this time, we offer the following vaccinations:
- FLU SHOTS (influenza, Currently unavailable)
- Austin Urgent Care provides traditional “killed” vaccine injections. As a result, this vaccine cannot cause the flu.
- Common side effect: Soreness at injection site
- Available on a walk-in bases while supplies last
- Cost: $25 payable by cash or credit card at the time of service as we do not file these with insurance.
MENINGITIS VACCINE (Now Available)
State law (Senate Bill 1107) requires that all new students entering a public, private, or independent institution of higher education must provide proof of immunization for bacterial meningitis. The vaccination or booster dose must have been received during the five years prior to enrollment and at least ten days before the start of classes. Texas State requires you to meet this requirement before you will be allowed to register for classes.
- Pneumonia (recommended for 65 years and older)
- Hepatitis A & B
- Tetanus & DTAP (pertussis)
- Meningococcal (Meningitis)
Please contact us to confirm vaccination availability and pricing.